Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Updates around the web

With so much news around video gaming with E3 starting and Project Natal (controller-less gaming Microsoft's newest hype) being spread across the networks, it's amazing that I can actually get any work done.

Bing the new Microsoft search tool hasn't impressed me and I really didn't even get a chance to look into Google's wave demo.

Facebook continues to climb especially internationally, but I haven't stopped watching Myspace. Myspace still leads them in video. I also think Myspace still rocks on music and so while most my friends have dropped off, I still find myself jammin out to my page every once in a while.

And one the biggest surprises from Twitter is research from NeilsonMobile that has claimed the 49 percent of users in the 35+ age group. WOW, now that's very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment